opi nail polish strawberry margarita

Strawberry Margarita was first released in the Spring 2006 Mexico collection and is now part of OPI’s permanent line. It’s a bright, but not neon, hot pink. To my eye there’s just a smidge of...

Strawberry Margarita is a bright pink, cream polish. I own a miniature bottle from Hello Kitty Advent Calendar 2020. My first coat went on streaky, the second one still looked uneven, so it took...

Currently addicted to this colour. The staying power is incredible, especially considering every other nail polish I have tried (including other OPI creams and gels) start to chip within the...

Opi 3 In 1

I have always been a Cajun Shrimp gal. But I tried Strawberry Margarita and I LOVE it. The color is beautiful-not pinky pink. I will definitely be getting it again!

I don't understand why this color is so streaky. Other OPI polishes I own (except Alpine Snow) don't need 3 coats to cover all the streaks. I have similar colors in other brands (Bourjois, ...

Strawberry margarita is a bright, and i mean bright creamy pink.It looks great on my pale cool toned toes.I used two coats to bring it to opacity.First coat is a little streaky but the second coat...

Jual Diskon ! Kutek Opi / Nail Polish / Opi Strawberry Margarita / Opi M23 / Lacquer

Got it in a set as a mini. The colour is too pink for work, more like a vacation pink. I'm not very crazy about it. One coat is not wearable because it's too streaky. Two coats is ok. The dry time...

A fun and creamy Barbie pink colour. It applies smoothly, is opaque in two coats and has good staying power. It is a nice girly pink colour, which stands out without being too bright. My go-to...

Finally a coral I can wear. I'm very fair with cool undertones that makes any warm color look orangish-gold on my skin. This one actually looked pink. I love the OPI blush and the wear. It's a...

Jual Terlaris O.p.i Gel Nail Polish Strawberry Margarita

0 comments

Post a Comment